Business — June 19, 2019 at 1:58 pm

4 Reasons Why You Should Save Money

by

Wouldn’t you agree that money is important? Could you imagine a life without it? You couldn’t because we live in a capitalistic society where we depend on it. This is an inescapable fact that many should prepare for.

As money is vital, we spend it easily, not thinking about how important it can be to save it. If you’re like this, you’ve come to the right place as this article will be guiding you through why saving money is important. Let’s discuss these reasons below.

Your Future

If you’re bad at saving, you should speak to your local financial planner. For example, try googling financial planner melbourne. This is because the next point is the most important reason to save money.

As you know, life is unpredictable. This is why you need to be prepared for the worst-case scenarios. For example, the company you work for may get shut down, resulting in you in losing your job, or you may get sick so you no longer can go to work. If this happens, you’re unable to bring in an income. So, you need savings to tap into.

Your Retirement

Everyone has to retire, which is why you need to save your money. Many don’t take this into consideration when they split their monthly expenses. If you’re like this, you’re in for disaster ahead.

Many countries have plans that automatically take from your monthly income which goes into a fund for your retirement. Unfortunately, this is not true for all, which is why you need to start saving for retirement. If you don’t, you will have nothing to live off and will be an elderly citizen that is homeless.

Hopefully, you will have children that will look after you if you don’t have anything to live off of.

Your Home

Everyone needs a home of their own. This is why you should save so you can purchase one. You may think that you can get a home loan and solve this issue. This is not true as the bank will not give you the entire sum. You must provide a down payment first, which is usually 5% of the total price. The other 95% will be given to you via the loan.

Because of this, you have to save so that you can cover the down payment as this amount is quite big. Moreover, you also need to be able to pay for the loan’s payment. If you find it hard to do with your income, you can tap into reserves of saved money to help yourself.

Your Car

Could you imagine depending on public transport to travel throughout your life? This is unfortunate and can be avoided by buying your own car. If you want your own vehicle, this may be a shame. That’s why saving money will help you purchase one.

Similar to buying a house, you need to pay a down payment from the total price for the car before the bank will offer you a loan. Because of this, you need to save your money. Fortunately, this down payment will not be as big as that of a house’s as cars are cheaper.

Thus, you see why saving money is important and should not be neglected.

 

 

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *